CRA requires that people using their vehicle for business keep a log of their kilometres. Any journal will do but you should include the following information (from the CRA website) in the journal:

The best evidence to support the use of a vehicle is an accurate logbook of business travel maintained for the entire year, showing for each business trip, the destination, the reason for the trip and the distance covered.

Comments are closed.